Full-Time Software Sales Associate
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Diverse engagement across sales-related activities to increase adoption of the company’s innovative software in the construction and architecture marketplaces.
Enthusiasm and lateral thinking propel you to do whatever necessary to gain traction in new markets and in turn, you’ll have the opportunity to move quickly in the organization and lend your voice to our strategic growth plans.
You will transition seamlessly between lead generation, pre-sales, sales support and post-sale account management. Anticipate travel to meet with customers and to attend industry events throughout the year.
- Generate leads through the development and implementation of various sales initiatives
- Manage pre-sales, sales support and post-sale account management and fulfilment
- Conduct research to identify and qualify sales prospects
- Gather and monitor information from architects, general contractors, building owners, and others regarding new projects throughout North America
- Assist in developing and maintaining selling materials, proposals and documentation
- Set appointments for demonstrations
- Manage account details and facilitate a high level of responsiveness to customer needs before, during and after the sale is completed
- Develop and manage special projects
- 2 to 5 years of successful selling , preferably in a software solutions environment
- Presentation and cold calling skills
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple, detailed initiatives
- Team player with strong interpersonal, communication, time management skills
- Willingness to use (and learn) new technologies
- Prior experience in architecture and/or construction
- Familiarity with BIM management
- Prior experience working with Autodesk Navisworks and/or iConstruct
- Sense of humor, can-do attitude
- Genuine passion for start-ups and entrepreneurial environments
- Creativity and innovative problem-solving attitude
Remote working ok. West coast location preferred.