Non-Techie Senior Product Marketing Manager
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
About Turn Inc.
Turn delivers real-time insights that transform the way leading advertising agencies and marketers make decisions. Our cloud applications and Internet-scale architecture work together to provide a complete picture of customers, execute cross-channel campaigns, and connect with a worldwide ecosystem of over 100 partners. Turn is headquartered in Silicon Valley with offices in Amsterdam, Charlotte, Chicago, Dallas, Hamburg, Hong Kong, London, Los Angeles, New York, Paris, San Francisco and Singapore. For more information, visit turn.com or follow @turnplatform
Please take a moment to view our award-winning culture video at: http://www.turn.com/working-at-turn/
Turn’s new Senior Product Marketing Manager will work collaboratively with Turn’s Product Marketing, Sales, Product Management and Corporate Marketing teams to develop crisp, coherent messaging around the company’s key market solutions. This role will be responsible for developing the product messaging for each product line, ensuring that key internal Turn stakeholders (Marketing Communications, PR, Sales Relationships Team, and company execs) have the core content required to accurately position the products to their constituents by delivering a core set of messages and product description documents. He or she will be closely aligned with a broad, cross-functional team ensuring Turn’s Go-To-Market strategies are executed on schedule and with high visibility.
The ideal candidate will have technology product experience within an advertising technology company, and understand how ad tech is capable of helping marketers accomplish increasingly sophisticated advertising goals. He or she will know how to turn features into benefits, and will have an understanding of how digital media is planned, bought and evaluated by marketers, and of both online and offline brand-related marketing metrics.
The Senior Product Marketing Manager will report to the Director of Product Marketing and work closely with Turn employees within the company’s sales, marketing, product and client services teams. Past experience working on Internet advertising products and an understanding of advertiser marketing strategies and tactics (online and offline) is strongly preferred.
- Be the day-to-day manager for Turn’s go-to-market strategy for its products and solutions
- Collaborate with product management, engineering, and operations to translate product feature requirements into accurate features and benefits messaging
- Hands-on content creation including authoring data sheets, solution briefs, PowerPoint presentations, whitepapers and blogs
- Manage cross-functional implementations to execute, measure and refine go-to-market strategies including messaging, training, sales enablement and product launches
- Formulating and executing product positioning, messaging, and go to market plans
- Creating client presentations, product collateral and other sales enablement tools
- Representing the company at customer briefings, partner meetings and industry events
- 5-10 years total experience in digital marketing
- Experience working on Internet advertising products and an understanding of advertiser marketing strategies and tactics (online or offline) is preferred
- Experience managing the marketing process for offline, direct, interactive, and social channels
- Demonstrated ability to develop product positioning and messaging
- Proven track record in developing highly effective sales presentations and collateral
- Prior experience in product marketing for a technology and/or digital media company
- Strong knowledge of B2B marketing, software-as-a-service, and the digital advertising ecosystem is a significant plus
- Demonstrated success in working within cross functional teams and effective project management and analytical/decision-making skills
- Self-starter, high-energy, with ability to execute on business objectives
- Strong teamwork and inter-personal skills
- BA required
Location: New York City or Redwood City, CA
In addition to our great environment, we offer a competitive base salary, bonus program, stock options, employee development programs and other comprehensive benefits. Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest located at Turn.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.
How to Apply