Non-Techie Salesforce.com Administrator
Company Description: Okta is an integrated identity and mobility management service. Built from the ground up in the cloud, Okta securely and simply connects people to their applications from any device, anywhere, at anytime. Okta integrates with existing directories and identity systems, as well as thousands of on-premises, cloud and mobile applications, and runs on a secure, reliable and extensively audited cloud-based platform.
Position Description: The Salesforece.com Administrator will be responsible for supporting, developing and optimizing Okta’s SFDC instances. This role will support a complex SFDC environment, including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and many third-party applications. This is a cross-functional role that will collaborate with project managers and stakeholders across the organization to implement solutions that meet the needs of the business.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform administrator functions such as user management, profiles, roles, permissions, rules, assignment rules, queues, licenses, capacity, and storage management.
- Create and customize objects, workflows, record types, page layouts, fields (including advanced formulas and lookups), apps, tabs, profiles, security, users, and approval processes.
- Maintain the functional areas of data management, contacts, leads, campaigns, opportunities, dashboards, and reports.
- Stay current with Salesforce releases and corresponding documentation and provide new functionalities and solutions as needed.
- Familiarity with common tools such as Salesforce Workbench and Apex Data Loader, DemandTools & People Import
- Test and QA of enhancements/changes to SFDC deployment
- Project manage work and share status on a weekly basis with stakeholders
Required Education and Experience
- BA/BS in a computer discipline, or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of experience as a Salesforce.com administrator
- Ability to recognize when project scope requires APEX or VF development. Has a demonstrated experience project managing Apex and VF developers and projects.
- Experience working with Sales Reps is strongly desired
- Certified Salesforce.com Administrator Required
- Force.com Developer Certification a Plus
- Experience with Zuora, marketing automation tools and FinancialForce a plus
- Ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.