Non-Techie Program Manager, Developer Services
AppDirect is the cloud service commerce leader making software and products accessible globally. The AppDirect cloud service commerce platform unites providers, developers and consumers of cloud services into a single ecosystem. This makes it easy for businesses to find, buy and manage cloud services from a central location and delivers new opportunities for providers to distribute, sell, and market cloud services.
AppDirect-powered marketplaces, billing and distribution, and reselling services help providers – including Samsung, Telstra, Deutsche Telekom, ADP and others – connect millions of business users to solutions from Microsoft, Google, Box, DocuSign and more.
About the Team
The Customer Operations Team at AppDirect drives our channel and partner support programs. AppDirect provides world-class relationship management and consultation to the companies with which it partners. Within Customer Operations, the Developer Services team manages ISV partnerships, technical onboarding, syndication and joint success planning across our ecosystem of 250+ partners.
Within the Developer Services team, you will be our developers’ primary technical point of contact, overseeing integration design, partner onboarding and ongoing distribution. In addition to ensuring our partner ecosystem successfully implements and maintains our Distribution APIs, you will work cross-functionally to implement developer and administrative features, API improvements and related processes to scale with growth. As this is a partner-facing role, you should be comfortable collaborating with technical counterparts at leading software companies like Microsoft, Google, Box, Docusign, etc. The right candidate will thrive in a high-intensity, cross-functional environment and help scale our platform and processes for the next wave of growth.
- Manage ISV documentation and online community
- Collaborate with new ISV partner on integration design and implementation
- Coordinate app onboarding review (including QA certification)
- Maintain app integration uptime in partnership with AppDirect engineering and ISV technical teams
- Work cross-functionally with product, engineering and account teams to implement custom partner solutions and new marketplaces
- Drive platform features that enhance the developer experience and scale onboarding, uptime and distribution.
- 7 – 10 years of professional experience and 5+ years relevant experience leading technical implementations and ongoing technical relationships with Fortune 100 Technology companies
- Eagerness and ability to tune, tweak and improve a rapidly evolving technical engagement process
- Established reputation as a high integrity, top performer working for, or with, leading SaaS/IaaS/PaaS application partners like Microsoft, Docusign, Dropbox, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or quantitative field
- Relevant experience managing or coding against APIs
- Familiarity with SQL, Splunk, Java and other programming languages/tools