Non-Techie Online Marketing Manager
As an Online Marketing Manager you will utilize your technical aptitude and design skills to develop strategy and execution of various online marketing programs and SEO to drive leads to our ever-hungry sales colleagues
- Manage SEO and PPC campaigns to support new and existing Blue Jeans services through keyword research, targeted content development, meta-data and on-page optimizations.
- Develop and manage organic and paid campaigns for international markets.
- Manage, Optimize and Scale portfolio of online lead gen programs such as Paid Search, Display, Remarketing etc.
- Develop and execute A/B tests to improve conversion rates of organic and paid traffic.
- Research new ways of lead acquisition to meet aggressive growth targets.
- Develop SEO marketing and content strategy and evolve it with industry trends.
- Manage creation of landing pages to support SEO.
- Define and deliver paid and organic acquisition campaigns – from concept to launch, tying together marketing, product and data to deliver results at scale.
- Build partnerships and work collaboratively with key stakeholder groups within Blue Jeans, including outbound marketing, social, product, and sales teams to drive results.
- Manage relationships with online advertising and SEO agencies
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Engineering, MBA preferred
- 3-4 years of experience in online marketing with focus on SEO and lead generation.
- Good understanding of online marketing techniques in a B2B/SaaS industry.
- Expertise in Marketo and Salesforce to build campaigns and reports
- Able to analyze quantitative and qualitative data to make strategic decisions.
- Comfortable and hands-on experience with HTML/CSS (javscript a plus), Drupal CMS framework and marketing automation (Marketo).
- Experience in working with design tools such as Fireworks, Photoshop, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; strong analytical skills and a demonstrable bias toward action.
Blue Jeans is an Equal Opportunity Employer.