Non-Techie Mobile Marketing Manager
As a Mobile Marketing Manager for Demand gen you will utilize your technical aptitude and design skills to develop strategy and execution of lead gen campaigns on mobile devices
- Manage, Optimize and Scale mobile lead gen campaigns to compliment existing lead gen programs such as Paid Search, Display, Remarketing etc.
- Develop and manage organic and paid campaigns on mobile for international audiences.
- Research new ways of lead acquisition on mobile devices to meet aggressive growth targets.
- Establish, implement and measure the effectiveness of mobile advertising initiatives to drive adoption of Blue Jeans products.
- Work closely with Product Management to define product requirements on mobile for demand generation.
- Develop content based on competitive analysis and SEO marketing to generate organic and paid traffic
- Develop and execute A/B tests to improve conversion rates of ads and landing pages
- Define and deliver paid and organic acquisition campaigns – from concept to launch, tying together marketing, product and data to deliver results at scale.
- Build partnerships and work collaboratively with key stakeholder groups within Blue Jeans, including outbound marketing, social, product, and sales teams to drive results.
- Manage relationships with online advertising and SEO agencies
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Engineering, MBA preferred.
- 3-4 years of experience in demand gen especially on mobile platforms.
- Good understanding of online marketing techniques in a B2B/SaaS industry.
- Able to analyze quantitative and qualitative data to make strategic decisions.
- Comfortable and hands-on experience with HTML/CSS (javscript a plus), Drupal CMS framework and marketing automation (Marketo).
- Experience in working with design tools such as Fireworks, Photoshop, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; strong analytical skills and a demonstrable bias toward action.
Blue Jeans is an Equal Opportunity Employer.