The successful candidate will be a key member of an engineering team whose primary responsibilities include the design and implementation of platform infrastructure technologies.
- Design and development of a resilient, distributed software platform for IP Access Gateway
- Help the Stoke development team achieve its goals for software delivery
- Work with customers to ensure their satisfaction with IP related features
- Minimum 10 years of experience designing, engineering, implementing and troubleshooting hardware and systems infrastructure
- Expertise in microcode programming in network processors such as the IXP family, and in depth understanding of datapath packet processing and communications
- Extensive experience in distributed computing, inter-process and inter-processor communications, multi-threaded technology, high availability, system resilience, system performance and scalability
- Experience in embedded system development, including device drivers
- Expert C programming skills. Perl, XML programming skills a plus
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong work ethic and technical leadership skills
- Working knowledge in LAN and WAN common protocol protocols such as TCP/IP, Ethernet, RADIUS, SNMP, etc.
contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
11 Sep 2009 3:57 PM