Meraki is an industry-leading and award-winning provider of wireless networking solutions. Meraki’s patented networking systems and cloud-based management services are fundamentally improving the quality, speed of deployment, and economics of providing high-speed wireless Internet access. We are growing rapidly and there already are millions of users on Meraki-based networks in more than 143 countries throughout the world. Meraki is based in San Francisco, California and is backed in part by Google and Sequoia Capital. Our growth has created a unique opportunity for an exceptional individual to join Meraki as an Inside Sales Rep to work out of our San Francisco office.
Be a part of something big and play a key role in driving success at Meraki. Take advantage of our broad value proposition as you communicate our one-of-a-kind offerings throughout our channels. The Inside Sales Rep will be responsible for generating leads, driving and closing new sales opportunities within assigned territory over the phone. This is a high energy position requiring an individual to be extremely motivated and results-driven. As an Inside Sales Rep you will be a self-starter and possess a strong entrepreneurial spirit, self-motivation, and intense enthusiasm. You will bring previous inside sales experience and have the vision and patience needed to support the exponential growth of the company anticipated over the coming years.
The Tele Sales Rep will determine and implement the appropriate actions required to help generate sales interest in Meraki products. These actions include, but are not limited to:
- Team with a Regional Channel Manager to pursue team revenue sales target by acting as the first point-of-contact for prospects.
- Pass leads to Channel. Co-sell and manage Channel Partners and their opportunities to close.
- Focus on driving new booked revenue in the assigned territory and manage aggressive quota.
- Present and articulate advanced product features, benefits, and overall product solutions
- Engage in regular monthly and quarterly business reviews and weekly forecast activities
- Build and leverage channel sales relationships.
- Manage multiple transactions simultaneously.
- Process inbound orders as needed.
- Articulate and evangelize the vision and positioning of Meraki to customers and prospects.
- Proven track record of 4 - 10 years in a high quota driven environment.
- Professional and confident phone skills.
- Experience selling Enterprise or SMB Technology.
- Ability to manage high volume of transactions at any given time.
- Exposed to Target Account Selling or other established sales methodology.
- Exceptional sales skills, strong verbal and written communication skills, and proven negotiation techniques. Good sense of humor desired.
- Great relationship skills, tenacity, resilience and inter-personal/presentation skills.
- Wireless, networking, or IT experience preferred.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and set priorities.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferred, MBA a plus.
It's an exciting time at Meraki! We offer a competitive salary, 401(k), company sponsored medical, dental and vision coverage, free lunches, employee fitness program and vacation/holidays.
Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to apply directly by forwarding their resume to:
email@example.com. Please include job title in subject line.
11 Sep 2009 4:03 PM