Responsible for development of Palo Alto Networks’ next-generation firewall. Cross-functional role working closely with Software Engineering, Quality Assurance, and Technical Support teams for creation of maintenance releases. Replicates and resolves issues found in PanOS software.
- 4+ years experience in a system software development position
- Background in development and debugging on embedded systems with multi-core network processors.
- Required programming expertise in C/C++, Java, Python on Linux and Windows
- Experience developing network security products, preferably with firewalls and intrusion prevention products.
- Strong L2/L3 network testing experience with knowledge of most common switching and routing protocols across multiple vendors.
- Knowledge of encryption and tunneling protocols.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience with software build and release best practices
- BS or advanced degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering.
Please send resumes to email@example.com for consideration.
28 Jul 2009 3:29 PM