As a Junior Sales Engineer at Ooyala, you should posses a positive attitude as well as excellent technical, organizational, and communication skills. You will be working with our sales team in engaging with prospects to better understand and assess their requirements, prepare and present demonstrations, and address technical questions that may arise throughout the sales process. You should be a confident presenter with excellent communication skills. In addition, you should be comfortable working closely with our product, support, engineering, and sales organizations.
- Facilitate communications between customers, product management, professional services, and engineering groups to address technical questions or concerns
- Conduct technical presentations and demonstrations
- Provide technical, high-level consultation to the sales teams
- Assist the sales team in the completion of RFI's/RFP's
- Build custom product demonstrations and feel comfortable will all aspects of Ooyala¿s platform and API's
- Contribute to the growth of a constantly evolving start-up environment
- Travel Requirements: up to 30%
- 3-5 years of experience in a technology field
- Strong presentation skills including experience presenting technical details to a wide-ranging audience
- Superior writing skills for responding to RFI/RFPs and for business communications with customers
- Strong problem identification and resolution skills
- Demonstrated success meeting and exceeding objectives in a software sales support role
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Telecommunications, or related degree from a top tier school is strongly preferred
please contact us at email@example.com.
27 May 2009 3:40 PM