Role: The LiteScape Director Product Manager will be responsible for the company's overall product planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Product Manager's job also includes ensuring that the product supports the company's overall strategy and goals.
The Product Manager is expected to:
Required experience and knowledge:
- Define the product strategy and roadmap
- Deliver PRDs (Product Requirement Documents) and work closely with marketing in creating MRDs (Market requirement Documents) with prioritized features and corresponding justification
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities
- Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and samples
- Be an expert with respect to the competition
- Act as a leader within the company
- Minimum of 7 years experience as a Product Manager
- 2+ years of experience in a job in Unified Communication/messaging market
- 2+ years of experience in a job in the Mobile Internet market
- Experiencewith Web 2.0 / social networking application development.
- Technical background, with experience in Mobile computing, Client/Server applications and Software As A Service based solutions (SAAS)
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or MBA
- Excellent teamwork skills Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Must be able to travel 20% of the time
- Examples and at least one sample of an effective document delivered in the past
Medical, Dental, 401(k), Long Tern & Short Term Disability, Life Insurance, PTO.