TokBox is changing the way people communicate with the world�s first easy-to-use, web-based visual communication platform. We are seeking an inspirational leader to manage a talented team of developers. You will work closely with our CTO and our Director of Product & Design to define our product vision and drive our product development process.
- Hands-on engineering management for all consumer-facing products developed by TokBox
- Work with CTO on long-term architecture and design of our platform
- Managing and extending a team of highly accomplished engineers in a fast-paced, creative engineering culture.
- Evaluating a wide range of available technologies
- Expected to be a core contributor to code-base as an individual contributor
The ideal candidate will satisfy many of the following professional requirements:
- Highly accomplished engineer.
- Practical experience in complete lifecycle production of a major web software project, an operating system, a compiler, a database or a system of similar complexity.
- 10+ years engineering experience.
- 3+ years experience managing engineering teams.
- Wide-ranging familiarity with existing and emerging computing technologies, with particular focus on web technologies.
- Ability to rapidly learn and evaluate new technologies.
- B.S., M.S., or Ph. D. in Computer Science or closely related field.
- Start-up experience and also experience at a top internet company strongly preferred
TokBox is a top-tier startup located in San Francisco, CA. The TokBox team is composed of world-class engineers and business minds. We're all very passionate about quality of execution in our work, yet we know how to kick back and make the experience intellectually stimulating and fun. We are focused on building great products and a great place to work. If this sounds like your kind of environment, then we want you to contact us right now! The positions include a competitive salary, extended benefits, and equity...not to mention free meals!
Send your resume to
26 Feb 2009 6:08 PM